2013年11月14日星期四

moncler jackets uk making another yummy dinner at the same time

Blog blog archive character sketch my mum amanda "Paint a picture of your character with words"Walt:Write with imagery(Show not tell)Imagery is the use of vivid description, usually rich in sensory words, to create pictures, or images, in the reader mind. Here is my writing i did it on my mum, As i jogged down the path to meet my mum, after a long day at school, i saw her wide open smile, as she opened the car door for me to get in.She greeted me as i jumped into the car.I told her how my day went and what i did.We drove home to get some afternoon tea.Before going out again. My mum love to go shopping she has a good eye for what looks good.When we go shopping she always turns her head to the side and she rummages though all of the clothes just to find the right types of clothes and right sizes that she is looking. I think my mum has the best job ever.She is a graphic designer.She is sometimes rushing to get her work done because she spends lots of her time on my sisters and i.My mum works so hard so i can do all my after school activities, like jazz, ballet, hip hop, horse riding, drama, hockey and more. She works away at her computer while doing her nails.She loves to try out new things.Like one time she tried every nail polish on in the shop that she could find and then came out of the shop with all different nail polishs on every nails.She watchs me moncler coats men dance and play and have a good time. She helps me understand my learning while moncler jackets uk making another yummy dinner at the same time. I think my mum knows what she does and does'nt like, she is always got some jaffars or mints in the side pocket of her car.She puts three or four jaffars into her mouth at once. When we got to the movies we ask her if she would like anything?O yes she says i'll just have that little box of jaffars. My mummy loves everything to be as clean as a diamond, but one time she said to me tidy but her bedroom is as mine.My mummy is always pretty clothes and shoes they all go really well together and all match.In the morning i do not know how she can choose what she has a large wardrobe full of clothes, shoes, boots, handbags, and more things. Even though she sometimes tells me off, i like to talk to mummy when i have a moncler shoes problem.She just sits beside me and listens.That is why she is one of my favorite person or relative. Hi my name is grace and i go to russell street school, palmerston north, new zealand.We have about 30 children in each class. Russell street school ranges from year 1 to year 6 and has about 300 children.Our motto is inspiring 21st century learners.I am in the digital class at school so i have a blog and we do all of or work on the computer.

没有评论:

发表评论